Xp³AF-GT: Gear Box Oil Additive with Antifriction
The Xp³AF-GT additive is a state of the art oil additive package formulated to treat gear boxes that are using mineral or synthetic gear oils.
It has been formulated with a carefully balanced combination of the three most effective lubricating additives available on the market today. Our modern high speed manufacturing process allows these three additives, coupled with special conditioners, and other high performance chemicals, to be permanently suspended in a super concentrated, highly refined synthetic base lubricant.
CHARACTERISTICS AND BENEFITS
- Increased lubricity from penetrating metallic components
- Wear reduction
- Friction reduction
- Affinity for metal surfaces
- Longer bearing, gear and ring life
- Much easier starting
- Decrease in oil consumption
- Greater energy economy
- Quieter overall operation
- High performance friction-reducing additives
- Less wear and optimise gear box efficiency
- Special rust inhibitors retard the attack of gear box contaminants
- Increased equipment life.
- Will wet-out dried up seals and gaskets which will aid in reducing gear box leakage
For use with any hydraulic system; industrial plants, heavy machinery, excavators, cranes, bulldozers, etc.
A one-litre bottle of Xp³AF-GT will adequately treat any gear box up to a 20 litre capacity. Larger gear boxes should use a treat level equal to 5 – 10% of Xp³AF-GT to the entire gear oil capacity of the system
Specific Gravity @ a 15°C:
Viscosity @ 40°C:
Volatile Fraction (V°):
Solubility in Water:
0.92 – 0.98
325 – 375 cSt