Xp³AF-ET: ENGINE OIL ADDITIVE WITH ANTIFRICTION
The Xp³AF-ET is a carefully balanced additive package formulated to treat gasoline or diesel engine oils.
Formulated with antifriction additive permanently suspended in a highly refined base lubricant and coupled with high performance conditioners, cleansers and additives.
CHARACTERISTICS AND BENEFITS
- Increased lubricity from P.T.F.E. results in longer bearing and ring life
- Easier starting
- Decrease in oil consumption
- Quieter overall engine operation
- High performance dispersants and cleansers assist in slowly cleaning the crankcase of sludge and varnish while minimizing the deposit of combustion by-products.
- Rust inhibitors retard the attack of engine metals by acids formed by the combustion of fuels resulting in increased engine life.
- Performance conditioners will wet-out dried up seals and gaskets that will aid in reducing engine leakage.
For use in cars, trucks, heavy machinery, agricultural equipment, and other equipment.
A one-litre bottle will adequately treat an engine up to 12 litres. Larger engines should use a treat of 5% to the entire crankcase oil capacity.
Specific Gravity @ a 15°C:
Viscosity @ 40°C:
Volatile Fraction (V°):
Solubility in Water:
0.88 – 0.90